I've been wondering just how many more days 'til I see your face.
我一直在思考..我要再多過幾天才能見到妳的臉
I don't quite know just how to fill this space
也不太清楚要如何填滿這一塊缺口
where you used lie.
這塊妳曾經騙過我的缺口
And I'm aching, and I'm breaking, inside..
我曾經感到痛楚難耐,我的心曾經支離破碎
And it's all because of you, and it's all because of you.
因為妳啊,全都是因為妳
I fall because of you, and I'm all becuase of you.
墜入愛河,因為妳,全都是因為妳。
I don't quite know just how long I can wait to see you smile again
我不太清楚我還可以等多久才能見到妳的笑容
I've been wondering just how long I can stay awake before my eyes start to bleed.
一直在想還要多長的時間才可以清醒的見到妳,在我承受不住任何睡意以前。
Now I'm aching and I'm breaking inside.
我曾經感到痛楚難耐,我的心曾經支離破碎
And I fall because of you, and I'm all because of you.
墜入愛河,因為妳,全都是因為妳。

海藻腦袋 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()